Because of Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives (BATFE) regulations Miami Valley Shooting Grounds Inc (MVSG) cannot ship firearms to individuals who do not have a valid Federal Firearms License (FFL). What we can do is transfer the firearm you want to a FFL holder nearer to you. This is how we do it:
1. When you have chosen the firearm you wish to purchase, proceed to check out as you would with any other item.
2. When we receive the order we will wait to process until you have completed the Firearm Transfer Form and faxed it back to us with a copy of the FFL from the gun shop or individual the firearm will be transferred to.
3. We will wait seven days for a response from you. If we do not recieve a response after seven days we will cancel your order, you are welcome to re-order if your firearm is still available.
4. When we have received the completed Firearm Transfer Form and FFL we will then package and ship your firearm. We will not charge your credit card until your firearm is ready to be shipped.
5. When your FFL holder has contacted you to inform you that your firearm has reached it’s destination you then fill out the federal background check and take your gun home.